OCEANSIDE HOMES FOR SALE
Oceanside is a coastal city located on California’s South Coast. It is the third-largest city in San Diego County. Together with Carlsbad and Vista, it forms a tri-city area. Oceanside is located just south of Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, the largest U.S. Marine base in the world.
The gateway to San Diego, Oceanside is the classic California beach community with its warm sandy beaches, historic wooden pier and Cape Cod-style harbor village.
With its year round sunny climate, and average temperature of 70 degrees, Oceanside’s weather has been rated by USA Today as the second most ideal climate in the United States, and the fifth most ideal weather in the world.
Arts and entertainment attractions in Oceanside include:
• The Oceanside Museum of Art
• The Oceanside Small Craft Harbor
• Oceanside Pier, the longest on the west coast at 1,954 feet
• Mission San Luis Rey de Francia
• The California Surf Museum
• Mount Ecclesia, the Rosicrucian Fellowship international headquarters
• The Heritage Living History Park
• The Oceanside Sea Center
• Sandy beaches approaching four miles in length
Subdivisions in Oceanside include:
Jeffries Ranch, Henie Hills, Rancho Del Oro, Fire Mountain, Whelan Ranch, Ocean Hills, Arrowood, , Country Club Estates, Oceana